Gift this class
Untutored Life Drawing - Monthly Class -
Our Classes are held once a month on the last Thursday of each month.
Unwind at the end of the day with a glass of wine and life drawing at Gloworm Studios! Explore your own creativity and practice your life drawing skills in a relaxed and welcoming studio atmosphere. We will begin with a series of 30 second, 2 minute and 5 minute sketches followed by longer 10 and 20 minute poses.
Bring along your own materials or use ours!
Payment can also be made in cash or card on the night however please notify us by phone or email at least a couple of hours beforehand so that we can ensure there are spaces available.
Please note our space is not suitable for paints with fumes.
For ages 16 and up unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Coffee, tea and biscuits provided.
- Have fun and develop your life drawing skills
- Use a variety of materials.
- Explore your creativity in our relaxed studio atmosphere.
- Use of easel or drawing board.
- Glass of wine, tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Optional use of cartridge paper and/or bulky news sheet.
- A varied roster of life drawing models.
- Any of your own materials, sketchbooks or papers.
Students from beginners to advanced.